As we already said earlier that NJMCDirect is the official online portal that is specially made for you to pay your traffic rule-breaking fines. You can easily pay online via this portal and avoid the headache of deposit the fine in court. After paying the fine you will then provided with an NJ ticket prefix code which will help you get rid of other NJ ticket fines. This is the easiest platform where you can pay your fine with just two clicks and can avoid annoying long lines near a court.
It’s amazing right! You can effortlessly access the official portal which is njmcdirect.com and follow the necessary steps from anywhere. You can also access this portal from your mobile phone and complete the payment process easily within a few seconds. Here we are attaching the home page of the official site of https://njmcdirect.bid/ where you will get the facility to pay your fine and get an NJ ticket for further fines.
The Portal for Online Payment – NJMCDirect
Here is all you are required to do to pay for your traffic ticket online. There are some things that you need to have your hands on while paying online for a traffic ticket.
- The Traffic Ticket: You should have your hands on the traffic ticket which you will be paying for online. Ensure that your passport is not overdue or expired.
- Card Details: Having your card details is another necessity that you should have while paying for your Traffic Ticket online. Any card such as a debit card, visa card, etc. can be used to pay for the traffic ticket.
- License Number: License number is another requirement to pay for the traffic ticket. Not having a license number will keep you from paying your traffic ticket online.
- Validity within a specific hour limit: The NJMCDirect might be functional 24/7, but the online ticket payment does not work like that. You can pay for your traffic ticket online from Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 11:45 PM. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, the payment timing differs.
- Please have a good internet connection: It is essential to have a fast internet connection so that you can get done with a payment process without any interruption. In case you are facing an interruption, you might have to go through the entire process of payment all over again.
- Laptop, computer, or mobile device: You will need any of these three things to make your payment on the portal. NJMCDirect is an online portal that can be accessed online through mobile phone, laptop or computer so that you can pay for your tickets. The portal does not have any restriction for any device that you can get to the payment process smoothly.
Step to follow while accessing the payment portal:
- Open your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Visit the official website- www.NJMCDirect
- Ongoing to the website, you will find an option called ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Ticket Payment Online.’ Click on it to start the payment process.
- Now you will need all the information you were asked to keep handy previously.
- Ticket prefix
- Ticket number
- License Plate Number
- Now, click on the “Continue” button.
- Based on your need, choose any one of the two options that you will be provided with :
- View NJMCDirect Ticket ( show the Ticket)
- Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment. ( start the payment process)
- Pay the Ticket using your suitable mode of payment- Credit card or debit card.
- Fast – it will just take a few minutes to process the whole thing and is way quicker than the manual process where you stand to stand in long queues.
- Secure- it is highly reliable, and all your information stays confidential. The New Jersey court assures you of high-quality security. Nobody has access to this information except court employees.
- Convenience – you can pay your fine at the comfort of your house or on the go.
- You will have to pay a minimal transaction amount.
- Timings –you will have to note the schedules, and they are not flexible; all the days do not have the exact timings.